...are the ones that make the biggest difference

3.21.2006

Long story short...

Even though the letters were not supposed to come out until the end of this week, through a providential turn of events last night I found out that I was accepted into the nursing program. I am in one of 20 available slots out of a few hundred applicants. The wife and I both agree, quite obviously, that this is good confirmation that here is where God wants us to be right now.

We, thy thankful and unworthy servants, praise and glorify thee, O Lord, for they great benefits which we have received; we bless thee, we thank thee, we sing to thee and we magnify thy great goodness, and in lowliness and love we hymn thee: O Benefactor and Saviour, glory to thee.

2 comments:

D. I. Dalrymple said...

Congratulations, Nathan.

Anonymous said...

Congrats!