...are the ones that make the biggest difference

2.07.2006

I've been tagged...

Clifton has tagged me, so here goes...

4 jobs you have had in your life:

Auto claims adjuster
Youth pastor
Counterterrorism analyst
Nurse's aide

4 movies you could watch over and over:

Almost any Bill Murray movie
In America
Garden State
The Big Lebowski

4 places you have lived:

Tempe, AZ
Seoul, South Korea
Anchorage, AK
Doboj, Bosnia

4 TV shows you love to watch:

Simpsons re-runs
Seinfeld re-runs
Grey's Anatomy
The Office

4 places you have been on vacation:

The Great Lakes
New York, New York
Yosemite
Various points in Mexico

4 websites you visit daily:

The Christian Science Monitor
Pontifications
Minor Clergy
Touchstone

4 of your favorite foods:

Pizza
Sushi
Bureks (a Bosnian dish)
Most of my wife's cooking repertoire

4 places you would rather be right now:

At my own graduation ceremony at the completion of the nursing program
Sarajevo - the Old City, specifically
In the house my wife and I bought and sold last year
Anywhere with my old group of friends if things could be like they were for one night

4 bloggers you are tagging:

Minor Clergy
Troy
Kevin

Okay, I'm only doing three - several people I would have tagged have already been tagged.

No comments: